Now what? 🤷
It’s time to centralize, standardize, and activate at scale.
- Onboard your whole organization with university and training materials
- Know when, how, and where to use branded assets
- Walk like an Egyptian and speak in your brand voice
- Stop emailing logos and empower users to self serve
- Guidelines, assets and verbal system all in one place
- Grant access to anyone who needs it
- Get prioritized requests to your communication and project management tool of choice (Slack, email, Teams, ClickUp, Asana)
- Get valuable feedback in an organized way, so your team can easily communicate if they find a spelling mistake on the website or if a campaign is doing particularly well!
- Ever get requests for something that already exists? Well our smart forms help your team find assets that already exist, so you can avoid the famous “where’s the most recent template” questions, and focus on the work that matters!
- Activate your brand in a centralized location
- Couple your guidelines with assets to ensure compliance; such as instructions for your LinkedIn Banner coupled with the most recent banner, because that’s just common sense!
- Customize the look and feel of Brand Central to match your website
- Add or remove sections to support your organization’s brand needs
- Scale the site with ease as your company continues to grow
Brand Central puts the tools for brand activation at your whole team’s fingertips. No more “do you have the latest logo?” or “can you send me a pdf of your guidelines?” From assets, to guidelines, Brand Central primes brands for activation by anyone, anywhere. Stop emailing assets and start scaling.
Who? Wanted what?! Is that even allowed?? Oh the design requests we’ve received. In the office restroom, over slack, in a 15 email chain. Brand Central guides design requesters down the path of least resistance - to the materials of greatest impact. Without the headache of tracking, clarifying and scheduling last-minute requests.
Empower your resources to design within brand, without the stress and worry of on-brand accuracy. Training materials and University resources educate requesters and users of the dos and don’ts of your brand. So that multiple rounds “let’s not” and “try agains” become a thing of the past.
Be 100% on brand 100% of the time with kick-ass-et management. Publish once, update everywhere. By combining up-to-date assets alongside guidelines, training resources, and samples, Brand Central makes design and messaging inconsistencies a thing of the past.