About Stackit digital
We’re a full-service growth marketing company that helps companies grow through digital creativity and science. Our secret: Optimizing the people, processes and platforms that allow high-growth B2B companies to thrive. Our expertise: We get branding, design, web development, and all things tech. Our ambition: Lead the sales and marketing operations revolution.
We are looking for an experienced Webflow Developer who can take the reins on designing and developing beautiful, informative and scalable websites and landing pages for some of the best high-growth companies in the market today.
As a Webflow Enterprise Partner, we’ll give you access to the latest and greatest features, partners, and collaboration opportunities to create websites that amaze & convert.
If you have an analytical mindset, an eye for beautiful websites and landing pages, and work well asynchronously as part of a fast-growing marketing agency, we want to hire you. Simply put, you fit the description of “digital badass.”
What you’ll do:
- Get early access to the latest cutting-edge Webflow features and apply them in creative ways that push the boundaries for what’s possible
- Collaborate with other Webflow Enterprise Partners
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, to final hand-off to Webflow development
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate your vision and strategy
- Present and defend design and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders
Who you are:
- A pro with extensive experience in Webflow development
- You have a thorough understanding of full-stack NoCode Development
- You can translate fuzzy and sometimes odd requirements into something elegant that’s successful, secure, and scalable
- You have a strong working knowledge in Relume, Client First, Zapier and other low-code MarTech programs
- You care deeply about the user experience, so you get UI and understand UX (or are willing to learn)
- Take pride in your work and can work asynchronously.
- Love the startup life – the fast changes, the pivots and the high-growth mentality
- You work very well with high-functioning and a fun bunch of writers, designers, strategists and developers
If you don’t meet 100% of these, we still strongly urge you to apply! Much of these skills are taught, so if you have the foundational elements and are willing to learn, we’re willing to teach!
What we value
If this fits your values, then you’ll be successful at StackIt:
Be an empath
Be Smart AF
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have people working from everywhere. And we mean everywhere: from Tucson to Manila, from Nebraska to Argentina.
- 100% health/dental/vision covered through ICHRA (the future of health care)
- Unlimited PTO
- A work from everywhere policy
- Office setup stipend
- Gym membership stipend up to $200 a month
- Continued education stipend for courses, certifications, and private training
- 401K and financial planning
- Company wide events (virtual or in-person). We gather to talk about the latest trends in MarTech and our client’s industries and find the best memes online…
- And…we won’t pull an Elon and force you to come to work, then lock you out because we fired the wrong maintenance people.