About StackIt digital
We’re a full-service growth marketing company that helps companies grow through digital creativity and science. Our secret: Optimizing the people, processes and platforms that allow high-growth B2B companies to thrive. Our expertise: We get branding, design, web development, and all things tech. Our ambition: Lead the sales and marketing operations revolution.
We’re looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who wants to lead the revolution to make sales and marketing a lot better. We’ll bring human-centric design and experiences to the market and rid the world of shitty design – one project and one client at a time.
What you’ll do:
- Work on diverse projects from start to finish, across industries and competencies, to make person-centric, beautiful and strategic solutions.
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform them into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes.
- Work collaboratively and closely with a small remote team of writers, designers, strategists and technologists to create great project outcomes.
- Communicate and present project work and strategic approach to clients.
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking – on UX and beyond – and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
Who you are:
- A pro who has experience synthesizing primary research, developing insight-driven product strategy, and extending that strategy in a creative, systematic and logical fashion.
- 3+ years of UX design experience, with creative agency or marketing agency experience.
- Through knowledge of creating user journeys, prototypes, and detailed wireframes using the latest tools.
- Experienced at facilitating workshops and conducting user research.
- Excited to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond StackIt.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Love the startup life – the fast changes, the pivots and the high-growth mentality.
- You work very well with high-functioning and a fun bunch of writers, designers, strategists and developers.
If you don’t meet 100% of these, we still strongly urge you to apply! Much of these skills are taught, so if you have the foundational elements and are willing to learn, we’re willing to teach!
What we value
If this fits your values, then you’ll be successful at StackIt:
Be an empath
Be Smart AF
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have people working from everywhere. And we mean everywhere: from Tucson to Manila, from Nebraska to Argentina.
- 100% health/dental/vision covered through ICHRA (the future of health care)
- Unlimited PTO
- A work from everywhere policy
- Office setup stipend
- Gym membership stipend up to $200 a month
- Continued education stipend for courses, certifications, and private training
- 401K and financial planning
- Company wide events (virtual or in-person). We gather to talk about the latest trends in MarTech and our client’s industries and find the best memes online…
- And…we won’t pull an Elon and force you to come to work, then lock you out because we fired the wrong maintenance people.