About StackIt digital
We’re a full-service growth marketing company that helps companies grow through digital creativity and science. Our secret: Optimizing the people, processes and platforms that allow high-growth B2B companies to thrive. Our expertise: We get branding, design, web development, and all things tech. Our ambition: Lead the sales and marketing operations revolution.
We’re looking for a digital project manager that will manage the lifecycle of a project: planning, organizing and producing. You’ll be in charge of coordinating multiple teams of designers, developers, writers, etc., while ensuring that everyone stays on track with their individual tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the workflow for a project, including making sure that all parties involved in the project are communicating effectively. It’s an art and a science, so you’ll use your PM alchemy skills to complete projects
- Oversee the development of digital products from our StackIt Digital Solutions, Studios and Stacks services from concept through launch
- Manage the budget for a project and ensure that costs are kept within established limits
- Work with clients to understand their needs and objectives, and then design solutions that meet their requirements. In many instances, you’ll be the face of StackIt to our clients, so client relations expertise is a must
- Coordinate with team members in a remote setting to get what they need to you in a timely manner
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Keep the project team focused on the end goal
Who you are:
- A pro with 3+ years experience in project management, with a focus on digital projects.
- ClickUp experience strongly preferred; experience required with a modern project management tool like monday.com, Asana, or Trello
- Proven success managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, particularly in a remote setting
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, the B2B realm and what makes a high-growth company a high-growth company
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (ie DACI) and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love the startup life – the fast changes, the pivots and the high-growth mentality
- You work very well with high-functioning and a fun bunch of writers, designers, strategists and developers
If you don’t meet 100% of these, we still strongly urge you to apply! Much of these skills are taught, so if you have the foundational elements and are willing to learn, we’re willing to teach!
What we value
If this fits your values, then you’ll be successful at StackIt:
Be an empath
Be Smart AF
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have people working from everywhere. And we mean everywhere: from Tucson to Manila, from Nebraska to Argentina.
- 100% health/dental/vision covered through ICHRA (the future of health care)
- Unlimited PTO
- A work from everywhere policy
- Office setup stipend
- Gym membership stipend up to $200 a month
- Continued education stipend for courses, certifications, and private training
- 401K and financial planning
- Company wide events (virtual or in-person). We gather to talk about the latest trends in MarTech and our client’s industries and find the best memes online…
- And…we won’t pull an Elon and force you to come to work, then lock you out because we fired the wrong maintenance people.