About StackIt digital
We’re a full-service growth marketing company that helps companies grow through digital creativity and science. Our secret: Optimizing the people, processes and platforms that allow high-growth B2B companies to thrive. Our expertise: We get branding, design, web development, and all things tech. Our ambition: Lead the sales and marketing operations revolution.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visually engaging and functional design across motion, experiential and interactive channels to meet our client’s marketing needs and make our brand come alive. You’ll play a vital role in our Solutions and Studios services, helping us Fix It and Make It.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee conceptualization of design projects. Know which is the right image, typography, graphic, and layout to implement
- Use any design tool or asset that you’re interested in using. That can be something you just want to learn and play with, or something you want to implement company-wide
- Be a part in shaping and expanding the StackIt Digital brand, as well as shape and expand the branding of our clients
- Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion. Work with our team to ensure the project is elegant, as well as in line with strategy
- Ensure the work is user-friendly and conveys brand consistency with all projects.
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
Who you are:
- A pro with exceptional creativity and innovative design skills, and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge in design software: Figma (required) and Canva, as well as tools like Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Three or more years of experience in professional graphic design, be it with a creative agency, SaaS company or another industry or company
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- If you have a formal degree in graphic design, great. If you don’t and have the portfolio and experience to show your chops, great.
- Love the startup life – the fast changes, the pivots and the high-growth mentality
- You work very well with high-functioning and a fun bunch of writers, designers, strategists and developers
If you don’t meet 100% of these, we still strongly urge you to apply! Much of these skills are taught, so if you have the foundational elements and are willing to learn, we’re willing to teach!
What we value
If this fits your values, then you’ll be successful at StackIt:
Be an empath
Be Smart AF
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have people working from everywhere. And we mean everywhere: from Tucson to Manila, from Nebraska to Argentina.
- 100% health/dental/vision covered through ICHRA (the future of health care)
- Unlimited PTO
- A work from everywhere policy
- Office setup stipend
- Gym membership stipend up to $200 a month
- Continued education stipend for courses, certifications, and private training
- 401K and financial planning
- Company wide events (virtual or in-person). We gather to talk about the latest trends in MarTech and our client’s industries and find the best memes online…
- And…we won’t pull an Elon and force you to come to work, then lock you out because we fired the wrong maintenance people.